3. To enter the competition and win the Prize, entrants must complete the following steps:
a) Follow @cbii_cbd on Instagram
b) Enter here
We will then select a name in a random draw after the competition closes at midnight. Names will then be checked to ensure they meet the required criteria above
d) The Promotion will be open for entries from 09.00 pm BST, 20th May 2021 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 pm BST 23rd May 2021 (“Closing Date”).
4. The competition is open to all UK residents, except:
a) Employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter’s agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion
5. By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entrants must be over the age of 18
7. A random prize draw will be made to choose the Prize winner and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
8. The Promoter or one of its agents will notify the winner directly using the email address provided on entry to the Promotion or via DM on Instagram
9. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the Closing Date via email or DM and may be required to take part in any publicity organised in conjunction with the prize draw including social media.
10. If a winner cannot be contacted within 30 days of the Closing Date the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant. In any condition, the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts and no change will be given.
11. Where promotions are run on either or both of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram has no liability for any element of the promotion.
13. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
14. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
16. Subject to clause 17, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter’s sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
19. A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
20. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Free gifts with purchase
Please note that our warehouse will be undergoing an audit on 15th and 16th December and orders placed on these dates may take up to 4 days to be delivered.
Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited is part of H&H Group, which operates globally. H&H Group is committed to making the world healthier and happier by bringing to the world many premium brands including CBII.
Customers need to sign up in order to be elligible for the free capsule trial pack. You will then receive a code to use to apply at checkout. NB: Not valid with any other offer or discount code
Subscription orders are sent via Standard Delivery and are free for all orders. Orders will be delivered to international customers within 2-4 working days from dispatch.
This website is owned and operated by Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 9065935) whose registered office is at The Aircraft Factory Suite 1.4, 100 Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom, W6 0LE.
Our CBD oil is lab tested for consistency and verified as being safe for human consumption and free of mould bacteria, pesticides and solvent residues. The certificate of analysis and a safety data sheet from the University of North-West is available on request.
Because of the very high price of the imported CBD oils he decided to embark on a journey of learning, and started making his own CBD extract in pure virgin olive oil.
H&H – From Health Comes Harmony – Was founded by JM Roets who was diagnosed with Maligne Mesothelioma in May 2017. He refused chemotherapy and decided on treatment with medical cannabis, namely CBD.
After using his own CBD oil for almost a year he received the news on 30 August 2018 from his doctor that they found a “disease improvement” and the “previously noted loculated effusion in the left upper lobe region no longer demonstrated”. Furthermore “the pleural effusion in the left lung base almost completely resolved”.
The result was overwhelming and he decided to share his CBD oil with fellow South Africans and founded H&H – From Health Comes Harmony.
We ensure the highest quality CBD oil. Our product is proudly manufactured in South Africa.