Then, when you arrive at the store of your choice, use the Instacart app to notify us. Depending on the store, a shopper or store employee will bring the groceries to your car, or you can pick them up at the designated area.
Get high-quality items you love
Refrigerate after opening.
Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you'd like to place your order.
– Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
– Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
– Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It's a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
Instacart pickup cost:
– There may be a "pickup fee" (equivalent to a delivery fee for pickup orders) on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
– Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Organic superfood. Nourishing people & planet. Add to your favorite recipes. 2.5 g omega-3; 500 mg GLA per serving. USDA organic. Non-GMO Project: Verified. nongmoproject.org. Enjoy our delicious, unrefined, cold-pressed, certified organic Canadian hemp oil. Hemp has omega-3, the good fat doctors recommend for optimal health. Hemp Healthy: Hemp oil has nature's ideal 3:1 Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio. Unlike flax, hemp has valuable super omega-3 (SDA) and super omega-6 (GLA), which can help the body metabolize fat. Use in smoothies, salads, vegetables and pasta dishes. To conserve the essential fatty acids, don't fry with hemp oil. For delicious recipes, visit nutiva.com. 1% of sales go to sustainable agriculture $2 million +. Vegan. No hexane. Non-GMO. Non-BPA. Non-hydrogenated. 0 g trans fat. Contains no hexane, dairy, lactose or sweeteners. www.nutiva.com. Certified organic by QAI and Ecocert ICO. Product of Canada.
Hemp oil has nature’s ideal 3:1 Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio. Unlike flax, hemp has valuable Super Omega-3 (SDA) and Super Omega-6 (GLA), which can help the body metabolize fat.
Omegas Per Tbsp
7.0 g Omega-6 LA
2.5 g Omega-3 ALA
2.0 g Omega-9
500 mg Omega-6 GLA
250 mg Omega-3 SDA
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)
Serving Per Container: about 47
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 125
Total Fat 14 g 22%
Saturated Fat 1 g 5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 11 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0 mg 0%
Protein 0 g
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Enjoy our delicious, unrefined, cold-pressed, certified organic Canadian hemp oil. Hemp has Omega-3, the “”good fat”” doctors recommend for optimal health.
Enjoy our delicious, unrefined cold-pressed, certified organic Canadian hemp oil. Hemp has Omega-3, the “good fat” for optimal health.
Hemp oil has nature’s ideal 3:1 Omega-6 to Omega 3 ratio Unlike flax, hemp has valuable Super Omega-3 (SDA) and Super Omega-6 (GLA), which can help the body metabolize fat.
Raw, organic, unrefined hempseed oil.
Hexane, GMOs, dairy lactose and sweeteners