● Return & Shipping Policies : The return policy speaks volumes on how much a company cares. Same can be said for shipping, where what the company is willing to incur says a lot about wanting to have you as a returning customer. Overall, these policies should be what encourages a long-term relationship, not just trying to get a quick sale.
● Kentucky growers don’t have the same experience as legal marijuana states.
● Clean Ingredients: Utilizing organic hemp that’s source from Oregon, Penguin is one of the better CBD brands out. Additionally, the natural ingredients of lavender and peppermint make for a nice touch. All-in-all, the ingredients make up a lion’s share of why this is a great value, which is easy to see why.
● Great minty scent
How To Use CBD Topicals
One of FOCL’s top products is its powerful CBD Relief Cream . Not only does it contain Premium CBD, but also uses a powerful blend of natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Menthol, Camphor Bark Oil, and Wintergreen Oil for added relief.
● Organically sourced hemp.
Although it seems pretty self-explanatory to rub a topical on your skin, we’ll note that you don’t want to just ‘eyeball it’. First, it’s important to follow the instructions listed, ensuring that you’re not doing too much or letting the product go to waste. Additionally, it’s smart to test a small area of your skin to ensure the CBD doesn’t behave as an irritant. And finally, always consult with your doctor or dermatologist if there are any known allergies that you might not be aware of before taking.
What To Look For In A CBD Topical
Finally, we took into account trying the product- either ourselves or asking trusted sources who have used these products as well.
● Lab Testing: Penguin’s lab results are specific to the CBD cream, and updated in June 2020.
This company also offers free shipping all across the US. That is another advantage you can use if you are on a budget.
This company also infuses topicals with a wide range of natural and healthy ingredients that are great for your skin. These include coconut and jojoba oil, beeswax, vitamin E, jasmine, mango butter, and ylang-ylang.
All the brands we have chosen so far have at least two topical types to offer you. However, CBDfx only has one: their cream. If you do not like creams and would like a balm stick or a roll-on option, you will have to go for a different brand.
The unique blend of cannabinoids and terpenes has extraordinary analgesic effects on your body. It penetrates the skin easily and treats your pain deep in its source by reaching your ligaments, muscles, and joints.
If you are wondering exactly how much CBD will enter your system when you use a cream, that answer is not too easy to find. Although none of it will enter your bloodstream, it will seep into your skin and affect your muscles and joints directly. However, it is nearly impossible to measure just how much of it will reach those parts of your body.
Shopping online is also better for your budget. There is no middle man between you and the supplier, meaning that the products will be cheaper. You also get to take advantage of sales, promo bonuses, and coupons to get an even lower price. That is often not possible in stores.
Royal CBD is one of the most famous CBD manufacturers in the country. When you take a look at its track record and premium-quality products, it is easy to see why. Their products are highly esteemed from various media publications including CFAH, Herald Net, Seattle Weekly, and Weed News.